lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy

that is sometimes the only thing i think my middle aged, white, male co workers are. i guess i am just not cut out to be a "secretary" (even though that is not my job title.... or my job).

co worker: "i have this form for a vehicle that's not on my list. do.. you know who it belongs to?"

me: "we have the same list, so it shows on mine that it also doesn't exist. weird!"

what he should have done next: "ok! well, i'll call the auto shop and figure it out."
what he did: stood there and stared at me until i said, "i can call the auto shop for you and ask about it." him: "yeeeeeah that'd be great."

we cleared it up and i updated my form (which consisted of copying one cell and pasting it in the one underneath). he was like, "can you send me your updated spreadsheet so i have a copy? thanks!!!"


also that one time my boss had me change literally one letter in a document he was reviewing on his computer and then email it back to him.

yeah.

2 comments:

  1. What the fuh? CHANGE THE LETTER YOURSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, first of all. YES.

    Second of all, you should watch Mad Men if you don't already.

    -Annette

    ReplyDelete